write a paragraph and a multiple-choice question based on the article named”Africa and the Nuclear World: Labor, Occupational Health, and the Transnational Production of Uranium” and “issue 5”
Write a paragraph on what a technological leap forward is and characteristics of a technological leap forward. You may want to consider how or why this type of analysis is beneficial for understanding technology’s relationship with society. Or who would utilize this perspective for what purposes. You may elaborate on examples of this analysis from your own cultural capital, class or the book’s examples. You can also address the limitations of this analysis and why. Your ultimate goal in every forum entry is to see what you can articulate about the relationship of science, technology and society.
The paragraph must relate to these two articles I give to you. Please do less on summary and do more on analysis.
Use the Chicago Manual of Style
Write a multiple-choice question base on one of the articles.
The sample of the multiple-choice question
A technological leap forward occurs because of the availability of complementary technological developments that allow the resolution of fundamental problems.
• A. True because in order for Penicillin to be massed produced issues such as fermentation, aeration and freeze drying needed to be solved.
• B. True because computers and solid state electronics happened simultaneously.
• C. False because hybrid corn was rejected in New Mexico because of taste.
• D. True because bicycle production depended on advances in the automobile industry.
• E. False because Babbage and Lovelace were our first computer engineers.
• Correct Answer: A