Transformation Essay and Photo Series
1. Essay, 3-5 double-spaced pages (not including cover page).
2. Introduction includes project description and thesis statement.
3. Body, 3-5 discussion points that support your thesis statement.
4. One interesting quotation, included.
5. Close, restates thesis.
6. Last page, 15-30 photos in a grid.
7. Spell/grammar check.
Photo and Essay Tips:
1. One consistent perspective/camera angle.
2. Good/outdoor lighting.
3. Essay includes metaphor and analogy.
4. Smooth transitions and paragraphs organize thoughts.
5. Spelling/grammar/punctuation review.
Review the attached assignment detail file and featured artists, before you begin.
*Featured artists: Sam Taylor-Wood & Nicholas Nixon.