“The Spiral Road: Change in a Chinese Village through the Eyes of a Communist Party Leader” by Huang Shu-min.
A book review on “The Spiral Road: Change in a Chinese Village through the Eyes of a Communist Party Leader” by Huang Shu-min.
The point of a book review is to summarize the book’s argument, main points, and significance to a given area of study (in this case, world history since 1945). It should NOT be a page-by-page or chapter-by-chapter description of the book. Remember, I have read the book. I know what it says. I want to see whether YOU understand what it is about.
A book review should answer the following questions:
1) Who is the author (name and professional background)?
2) What is the author’s main argument? What is he or she trying to prove?
3) What are the author’s main points? What points does he or she make to prove his argument?
4) What kinds of sources or evidence does the author present to support his or her points and argument?
5) What did you learn from reading the book? What does the book tell you about China, communism, and/or world history since 1945?
6) Do you like the book (is the author’s argument convincing)? Why or why not?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!