Please look at the sheet attached and answer the questions in number form:
1. In what range (WJ 111) would you place the student based on the achievement score.?
2. Which broad area demonstrates the students lowest performance. Explain
3. Is this a significant weakness/ explain
4. Which subtests are included in the broad area?
5. Is this area a true weakness (below average for all students)? explain using info from subtest that fall in the
6. Of the subtests included in the broad area which has the lowest score?
7. What is a percentile rank?
8. Give the percentile rank for the subtest you named in question 6?
9. What is a standard score?
10. What is a standard score for the subtest you named in question 6?
11. What is an age equivalency score?
12. What is an age equivalency score for the subtest you named in question 6?
13. What is a grade equivalency score?
14. What is a grade equivalency score for the subtest you named in question 6?
15. Explain what the 68% band represents beside the PR and SS scores
16. Does the student have any true strengths? Explain
17. Compare the three academic cluster scores and describe the student performance using this score. (look at the
subtests that fall within these clusters)
18. Based on the data from the subtests, what are your recommendations for intervention? Cite specific subtests.
ORDER TODAY YOUR PAPER WITH SIMILAR INSTRUCTIONS AND WE WILL WRITE YOUR PAPER FROM SCRATCH