You are given a notional £100,000 to invest in the UK stock market in shares listed on the FTSE ALL Share index. You need to split your
investment 50:50 between two portfolios of shares, one where you selected the shares by technical analysis and the other by fundamental
analysis. Your aim is to beat the market with both portfolios. It is important you can demonstrate that you know the difference between
these methods. You need to compare and contrast the two portfolios and you need to make explicit reference to EMH in your analysis
Introduction (not more than 350 word):
Explain the rational for the assignment; see the assignment objectives at the beginning.
Able to beat the market means challenge the EMH. SO there is two strategies I used: Fundamental and Technical analysis.
Explain what strategies used in the share trading analysis and whether beat the market.
And Explain a bit about EMH. For example:
technical analysis weak form efficiency
fundamentalanalysis semi-strong efficiency
Method(Not more than 650 word):
1. What is the fundamental analysis and how does it related to the EMH(Semi-strong efficiency).
2. How did you select the companies for portfolios? Using the fundamental theory to analyze in general
Not to list all the companies.
1. What is the technical analysis and how does it related to the EMH(weak form efficiency)
2. How did you select the companies for portfolios? Using the Technical theory to analyze in general
Not to list all the companies. Technical theory separated into momentum and reversal.
Results &Analysis(not more than 650 words):
1. Please use the share trading profile, whichIunloaded and in the profile the calculation is important.
2. There 4 main calculations to show whether I beat the market. Each of them need to be analysed.
3. For the analyze, please show :
A: How did the portfolios perform
B: Did they beat the market, which was best
C: what does every result mean related to EMH.
Conclusion（Not more than 350 words）:
What is your opinion by using these to Strategies
Please show some recommendation
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!