Research paper Research about job satisfaction due to gender, empowerment, and stress.
A survey must be included to gather the info above.
Project Sections & Sub-Sections Checklist
• Title of Research
• Your Name (s)
• Three hundred words max
• Background of the Problem (Mini-Lit. Rev.)
• Significance of the Study (how the target population be helped by your study)
• Purpose of the Study (Just state it)
• Research Questions
o The introduction at the beginning of each chapter begins with “The purpose of this study was to and is followed by EXACTLY what will be included in the chapter (about 1 paragraph).
• Theoretical OR Conceptual Framework of the Study
o A list of sections describing your topic from general to specific ending with, “the purpose of this study was (or `will be’ for proposals). Further subsections within your general-to-specific sections are expected in this main body of the Review of Literature.
• Research Design
o Approach (quant.[descriptive, correlational, content analysis, etc., vs. qualt.), Operationalization and Measurements, the Research questions, the Research Hypotheses, the Research Context
• Participant Selection (how did you select your participants in this study
• Procedures (sampling and data collection)
o Explain exactly what you did
• Data Collection (any treatment was done to the returned surveys, i.e. missing data, etc.)
• Data Analysis (or Interpretation for Qualitative Studies)
• Instrumentation (if used)
o Include instrument (or interview questions for Qualitative research)
o Reliability / validity information
• Ethical considerations
• Participant Demographics
• Findings (Use of Tables)
DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS, AND RECOMENDATIONS
• Summary of entire study
o Implications for Practice
o Further research
Format and Style – either APA or MLA
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!