1. Summarise in around 400 words Adam Morgan’s views on his “First Credo”: Intelligent naivety AND gaining clarity.
2. How do you see advertising serve a marketing executive in fulfilling Adam Morgan’s “Third Credo”: take thought leadership of the category? What have you learned of this from our advertising lecture?
3. What role do you see Public Relations playing in creating symbols of re-evaluation for a challenger brand?
4. How would you see the now famous Barclays Bank PR technique of creating headlines through research being applied to the process of building a lighthouse identity for your challenger brand?
5. Explain why linking marketing expenditures to 5 year corporate plans enhances the negotiating power of marketing directors with Directors and senior executives in any organisation.
6. Lighthouse identity is a key credo from Morgans 4 stages of a challenger brand’s journey. Consider broader issues too of the lighthouse matter.
7. Some of your work in a primarily B2B environment. Do you see differences between B2C and B2B marketing communications? What insights do you offer on the worthiness of investments in B2B marketing communications; a waste of money in tough times? Does any of Morgan’s challenger theory apply to the tough, pragmatic world of B2B, or is it just more useless irrelevant drivel?
8. We marketers all embrace the idea that the customer is king, do we not? Anything else would be anathema! So where does Morgan get off telling us to move to our next stage after becoming a big fish by not being consumer-centred? Must be mistaken strategy, eh?
9. Story-telling and ideas that stick. What the devil do such whimsical matters have to do with shareholder value? Nonsense? Fantasy? More marcomms drivel best avoided by solid practical, down-to-earth real world marketing executives with an eye towards promotion?
10. Summarise in around 400 words Adam Morgan’s views on his “Eighth Credo”: Become idea-centred, not consumer-centred. What role will this credo play in your Major Assignment?
11. / How do you see Public Relations serve a marketing executive in fulfilling Adam Morgan’s “Third Credo”: take thought leadership of the category? What have you learned of this from our PR lecture?
12. What role do you see advertising playing in the role and scope of the Lighthouse Keeper for a challenger brand?
13. How would you see the now famous Virgin vodka PR technique being applied to the process of building a Challenger state of mind, and “Risk, Will and the Circle of Rope outlined in Morgan’s final chapters?
14. Explain why linking marketing expenditures aimed at achieving brand thought leadership to 5 year corporate financial plans enhances the negotiating power of marketing directors with Board Directors and senior executives in any organisation.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!