1: Hide the fallacy. Phil Veldhuis, Instructor.
Congratulations, you have just been hired as Assistant to the University of Manitoba
Director of Communications.
The president ofthe University, Dr. David Barnard, will deliver this speech to a
general gathering of university students.
This speech must include the following elements;
1. A clear initial statement ofthe policy.
2. At least two good reasons for this policy.
3. A response to at least one anticipated objection.
4. At least 8 informal fallacies.
5. Cover page must be the honesty declaration on the reverse ofthis page.