The writer should read all the chapters or articles (readings) listed below and attached as uploaded files and write about key ideas from each of those readings – These key ideas should address or cover topics like: 1) Hermeneutics, 2) The Purpose and Process of Interpretive Inquiry, 3) Interviews, 4) Analysis and Interpretation. Please use as many headings, sub-headings, and paragraphs as possible. Please use quotes. Please provide page numbers for all ideas cited (even if you do not use a quote for an idea.) The title of the paper can simply be: ?Some things I learned in HERMENEUTICS RESEARCH.? The paper can be 9 to 12 pages. I have to emphasise that the key ideas should provide some important coverage about the following topics: hermeneutics; the purpose and process of interpretive inquiry; interviews; analysis and interpretation. Such key ideas to be identified and discussed for this paper should reflect the writer?s understanding of the above highlighted topics. All information and insights can be found in the readings assigned below (find all these articles and chapters in and uploaded file called Material to Read;
HERMENUETICS AND INTERPRETIVE INQUIRY
1. Interpretive Inquiry as a formal research process – by Julia Ellis
2. Researching with children hermeneutically and holistically – by Ellis Julia
3. Hermeneutic Inquiry: The Hermeneutic Imagination and Pedagogic Text ? David Smith
4. Competing Paradigms in Qualitative Research ? by Cuba, E.G., & Lincoln, Y.S (1994)
5. Emerging from the data: the cognitive processes of analysis in qualitative research ? by Morse
6. Analysis of Interview ? Narratives ? by Mishler, Elliot G.
7. Narrative configuration in Qualitative Analysis ? by Polkinghorne, Donald E.
8. The nature of interviewing ? by Weber
9. Using exploratory interviews to re-frame planned research on classroom – by Ellis et al.
10. Closing the gap between research and practice: Conversation as a mode of doing research ? by Carson
11. ?Interviewing participants about past events: The helpful role of pre ? interview activities? ? by Ellis et al.
12. Learning to pay attention ? by Boostrom
13. Interpreting results – by Ellis, J. (2009)
14. Evaluating an Interpretive Account ? by Martin J. Parker
QUALITATIVE CASE STUDY RESEARCH
15. Case studies as qualitative research ? by Merriam
Important: The writer should only use material provided in the uploaded file no external sources will be acceptable for this paper.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!