Students will be assigned to individually lead 20-minutes of class discussion. I need a 3 to 4-page written prompt for my speech, easily understandable to the class. The class is a Master’s level Research Methods class.
Choose a health topic of interest that is very specific! (cannot be broad, ie just “cancer”). For example studies done on “diabetes management among athletes”. Run the topic by me before, please!
I]. The first 4 minutes of the presentation should introduce a health topic that is of interest to the class member. [I CAN DO THIS]
II]. For the next 12 minutes, the discussion leader is to talk the class through the types of research designs that are typically utilized in the topic area of interest. (ie. Experimental, quasi-experimental, cohort, observational, case-control design?)
– what type(s) of research designs are commonly done in this domain?
– what designs are used to evaluate this topic? (Quasi-experimental? Experimental? any other? etc. )
– Is there Random Assignment used?
– what outcome measures do they use?
– FOR EXAMPLE, if this health topic is typically researched through using Randomized Control Trials (RCT), explain how? And what a RCT is? outcome measures?
– literature search on how the study designs have changed over the years (if it has at all). Have the study designs shifted from one to another over a decade? explain
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!