Global environmental and social problems should be addressed by Transnational Corporations (TNCs)’
Topic: ‘Global environmental and social problems should be addressed by Transnational Corporations (TNCs)’. Discuss with reference to some or all of the following companies: • BP • Primark • Microsoft
• Boddy, D. 2009. Management. An Introduction. Fourth Edition. Harlow: Pearson Education, pp144-175 ?
• Crane, A., Matten, D. & Spence, L.J., 2008, Corporate Social Responsibility: readings and cases in a global context, London: Routledge, pp3-53, pp456-509 [N.B. You need to cite the names and titles of individual authors and articles you choose to use from this edited book] ??
• Crane, A., McWilliams, A., Matten, D., Moon, J. & Siegel, D. (eds.), 2008: The Oxford handbook of Corporate Social Responsibility, Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp413-502 [N.B. You need to cite the names and titles of individual authors and articles you choose to use from this edited book] ??
• Friedman, M., 1970, ‘The Social responsibility of Business to Increase its Profits’ By, The New York Times Magazine, September 13, 1970. ??
• Henderson, D. 2001. ‘The Case Against “Corporate Social Responsibility”’. Policy Vol 17, no. 2.??
• Robinson, M., 2002, ‘Beyond good Intentions: Corporate Citizenship for a New Century’ , RSA World Leaders Lecture ??
• N.B. This question will also involve some internet research to find information about the companies listed
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GETE A DISCOUNT !!!