Financial Case Project: Ford Motor Company
Write an independent financial analysis of Ford Motor Company by applying current accounting and financial concepts to financial decision making, identifying a financial problem and applying current reporting requirements, analyzing the ethical issues that are germane to the case analysis, and communicating the findings and conclusions from the analysis in a scholarly and professional manner.
Include the following in your analysis:
1. Identify the key financial problem(s) for which recommendations are needed.
2. Summarize the key issues or factors that require analysis in order to develop recommendations.
3. Analyze the key issues and factors from above in detail.
4. Formulate recommendations that are consistent with your analysis above.
5. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, APA proficient, and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions as required in an environment of financial competition.
You should present a clear and concise analysis within the prescribed page limitations. Note that the page limitations do not include tables and figures, which may be included either within the body of the paper or at the end depending on your preference.
refer to the Financial Case Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the evaluation criteria for this
include a brief literature review and a financial case.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!