“Cheating in the Heartland” Reaction Paper
Please read the following online article:
Please respond to the following questions in a well-written reaction paper. The paper should contain paragraphs, not short answers to questions. – 2 pages!!
• Whose decision (Christine Pelton or the school board) do you support? Why?
• What do you think about the comment one parent made in the actual TV segment-“my child didn’t intend to cheat.” Can a person do something wrong without having intent? Explain.
• What do you think about the student who says, “Cheating is almost not wrong” and “it’s any way that you can get an advantage”? Would you care if this were the pilot of the next plane you boarded? How about your brain surgeon?
• In this case: How did academic dishonesty affect those other than the students choosing to be dishonest?
• What do you think the “moral” of this story is?
• Make sure you correctly cite the article (both in text and at the end)
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!