Analyse the Statlog (German Credit Data) data set (available from the UCI Machine Learning Repository –
https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Statlog+%28German+Credit+Data%29) to explore the different factors that affect the credit
rating of a person. Your aim is to identify which attribute or combination of attributes and which algorithm has the highest accuracy
in identifying adults who would be given a ‘good’ credit rating. Once you have completed this, write a report to describe in detail the
analyses you have performed.
Your report should include:
• A data set description in terms of the attributes present in the data, the number of instances, missing values, and other relevant
• A detailed description of the pre-processing of the data.
• Evidence that you have investigated the data using multiple analysis methods.
• An explanation of the selected algorithm.
• A discussion of any pre or post processing done to improve the accuracy of your analysis.
• A business recommendation based upon your analysis.
The report should be no more than 2500 words long and should include such graphics as are appropriate to illustrate your answers.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!