Prepare a 3-4 page paper that addresses how the concepts outlined in the provided Harvard Business Review and Sloan MIT case studies are demonstrated in the film Moneyball. Papers are to conform to APA style. Points will be deducted for failure to follow APA style. Papers will be evaluated using the following grading rubric.
1. Describes the different types of organizational decision making models outlined in the case studies and how they are portrayed in the film.
**Fully describes the different types of organizational decision making models outlined in case studies with 95- 100% accuracy
2. Provides individual examples of decision-making behaviors outlined in the film (as demonstrated by characters in the film).
**Provides comprehensive examples of decision- making behaviors outlined in the film by characters and relevance to case study materials.
3. Describes the transformation that Moneyball created for the Oakland A’s; by implementing analytical decision- making.
**Content is presented with 95-100% accuracy
4. Provides insight on the cultural challenges faced in implementing an analytical decision- making model as portrayed in the film Moneyball.
**Identifies more than two challenges with supported critical analysis
5. Provides examples of how student might have approached cultural challenges of implementing change differently than Billy Beane in the film Moneyball.
**Provides specific examples of alternative approaches with specific examples to behaviors observed in film.
6. Provides an example where the concepts outlined in the case studies and the film could be applied to another industry other than baseball.
**Provides specific examples of where concepts outlined in the case studies and the film could be applied to another industry with specific details on the potential benefits for the outlined industry.
7. Clarity and Coherency
**Explanations are very clear and well organized. (Added helpful details and/or visuals)
8. Writing – representative of Master’s level, grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure, spelling, punctuation, APA style and format
**Demonstrates scholarly academic writing and conforms to APA style; paper has less than 5 different writing/APA errors
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!