Childhood’ and ‘Youth
1) Critically analyses the changing nature of ‘Childhood’ and ‘Youth’ over time with reference to the key drivers for change, the contributions made by pioneers and agencies, and an evaluation of the effectiveness of these.
2) Drawing on evidence from your studies and research, critically evaluate the future of ‘childhood’.
~Criteria for assessment:
1) Clear introduction and rationale for choice of topic.
2) Identification and critical analysis of key themes from the literature.
3) Identification of different theoretical constructs of childhood/youth
4) Critique of the role of agencies/pioneers to changes in concepts of ‘childhood.
5) Evaluation of historical evidence relevant to the chosen themes.
6) Integration of child/young person’s perspective on chosen themes.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!