aspects of conflict management:
1) Identify and describe the two main aspects of ‘school context’ as discussed in the Boyd reference.
2) Describe the main features of each context.
3) Using the NSBA references, identify types of conflict that can arise in the two aspects of ‘school context.’
4) Describe typical obstacles that must be overcome.
5) Identify and explain strategies appropriate to the ‘school context’ that can be implemented by a school leader to deflect conflict regarding change, i.e. if
conflict cannot be eliminated then how can resistance to change be minimized?